• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another permie job opportunity…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another permie job opportunity…..

Bradford area – Retail sector – legacy BAU work and moving over to Oracle over a 3 year programme. Very varied – lots of mini projects on the go at once.

Looking for one Quality Consultant, and have been looking for quite a few months!

V-Model, Practitioner qualified (or studied and pending exam).

Poke and Prod with Test Managers and PM’s to work with the right level at the right time.

Moolah is very reasonable (for a permie job!)

Anyone interested, please do send a PM.

Sick of the agency hitting the fan approach, so thought may as well give this a bash!

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Bradford area
    You'd need to be well paid to work in Bradford. I hear the regeneration is going forward in leaps and bounds.

Comment

Any PPA* available? You'll need it for Bradford.

* Personal Protection Allowance.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Staff discount at Mumtaaz perhaps?
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post
          You'd need to be well paid to work in Bradford. I hear the regeneration is going forward in leaps and bounds.
          Carpet Bombing.
          Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Advertising a permie job must be good grounds for a ban.

Is this still a site for contractors or have I missed something?

Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
              Advertising a permie job must be good grounds for a ban.

Is this still a site for contractors or have I missed something?

whs

Comment

If you insist on advertising a permie job on a contractors website the least you could do is include the rate so that we can all have a laugh!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Don't forget this opportunity offers the added bonus of working with the Wilmslow himself. Just think; there'd never be a dull office water cooler moment.
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Bradford area – Retail sector – legacy BAU work and moving over to Oracle over a 3 year programme. Very varied – lots of mini projects on the go at once.

Looking for one Quality Consultant, and have been looking for quite a few months!

V-Model, Practitioner qualified (or studied and pending exam).

Poke and Prod with Test Managers and PM’s to work with the right level at the right time.

Anyone interested, please do send a PM.

Sick of the agency hitting the fan approach, so thought may as well give this a bash!
                    Wilmslow, you forgot to add:

<<hysterical canned laughter>>

Comment

Working...
                    X