• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie jobs boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permie jobs boom

<job>
    My Client, a major engineering company based in Hertforshire have two urgent requirements.

One is for a Graduate - 23K (with approx 1 year experience)

The other is 26-33K (grade 1 position, looking for someone with come experience of delivering projects, knows what EDI is but not necessarily EDI experience)

If this would be of interest, please contact me asap with an up to date cv and your salary expectations/availibility.

Many Thanks

</job>

No sure Xen is available at that rate TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Wot's EDI?
      "Ee Done It!". It's the art of buck-passing.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Wot's EDI?
        Electronic Data Interchange. Something to do with .NET I think. Milan might know more about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Edward_Matheson View Post
          Electronic Data Interchange. Something to do with .NET I think. Milan might know more about this.
          Doubt it!

Comment

could it be Integrated Development Environment

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
              could it be Integrated Development Environment
              Only if you're a clueless dyslexic bint.

Talking of which, did you have a night of flicking the bean?

Comment

how can anyone realistically live off that wage and support a family and pay a mortgage ?

You may just aswell kiss your life goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
                  how can anyone realistically live off that wage and support a family and pay a mortgage ?

You may just aswell kiss your life goodbye.
                  Exactly - unless of couse you live in a house you purchased 10 years ago and have little or no mortgage. I was SO tempted to reply to the agent and laugh at the salary they were offering.

Comment

ah but...you're forgetting the most important perk.

It is, after all, a "grade 1 position". I don't know what that means but it sounds impressive!

Comment

Working...
                    X