• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My people love me! WTF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My people love me! WTF

Part of today's status report.

"It is really great to have you leading our way. I have noted down all the suggestions, we will be incorporating it from today itself.
    I will also make sure the same is part of our Framework document, but with your experience we have done a lot in very little time. Keep your words of experience pouring in where ever you feel we can improve and learn."

I need a shower
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Is this the normal standard of English used in documentation at your gig?

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
      They're only doing the needful
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by gadgetman View Post
        Clearly AP works for Bob Shawadiwadi. Plenty cheapness, much quickness.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          posted that as well but too slow. Obviously need more much quickness!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            How did you guess
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Be careful because if they're quick to give your complements, they maybe equally fast when they feel the need to criticize. If you make a mistake, you may get something like this:

Boy, do we regret choosing you to 'lead' our way. I have scrapped all your suggestions on the basis that, in light of your schoolgirl error, they all now stink.I will also make sure that I'll sue your arse, as you've done a lot of rubbish in very little time. Whenever you feel we can improve and learn, just resist the temptation and keep your words of 'experience' to yourself.

You've been warned

** only joking **
              Last edited by Pinto; 16 May 2008, 14:07. Reason: added '** only joking **' for the benefit of female members

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
                Be careful because if they're quick to give your complements, they maybe equally fast when they feel the need to criticize. If you make a mistake, you may get something like this:

Boy, do we regret choosing you to 'lead' our way. I have scrapped all your suggestions on the basis that, in light of your schoolgirl error, they all now stink.I will also make sure that I'll sue your arse, as you've done a lot of rubbish in very little time. Whenever you feel we can improve and learn, just resist the temptation and keep your words of 'experience' to yourself.

You've been warned
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                X