• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beware of Royson Vasey ripoffs!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware of Royson Vasey ripoffs!!!!!!

Just to warn people (I'm letting the world and his dog know) that there is a little corner shop in the middle of nowhere with the words BOGOFF! written above the counter.

I took this to mean "Buy One Get One Free Friday" but was charged full price for two cans of Fanta. Turns out they just want "outsiders" to piss off.

HTH

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Just to warn people (I'm letting the world and his dog know) that there is a little corner shop in the middle of nowhere with the words BOGOFF! written above the counter.

I took this to mean "Buy One Get One Free Friday" but was charged full price for two cans of Fanta. Turns out they just want "outsiders" to piss off.

HTH
    b@astard - get yourself off to the continent for a mini break. I believe Paree is good this time of year

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

HTH
      You standing in for Wilmslow...

Comment

Working...
      X