• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hull

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hull

Good luck to Hull City at Wembley next week.

Up The Tigers.

Originally posted by DGK View Post
    Good luck to Hull City at Wembley next week.

Up The Tigers.
    Cambridge United are at Wembley on Sunday!!!
    (I hope the bastards lose, Histon is my team!)

Comment

Cardiff are playing there erm... Today.

Comment

Good luck to the Sh*theads more like, sorry Hull, but at least you go to Wembley for the first time.

Lot's of people in Bristol will have their hair dyed Red next Sat.

Comment

DGK - don't post filth on the board please.

You Reds!

My mother has decided to visit next weekend, means I can leave her to look after Mrs Ferret. If she pops (she will be two weeks to due date) then she can whip her to the hospital and the little ferret could be delivered by the time I get back. Result!

The sh*theads had better win as Mrs Ferret has roots in Hull and I will never hear the end of it.
          my ferret is your ferret

Comment

I sometimes wonder which bit of "For anything not too serious, now including sports-related banter and polls" on the description of Light Relief people are failing to understand.

General is described as being for "General issues affecting and of interest to contractors", and I would assume that even those people who are sports enthusisasts realise that their hobbies don't actually meet that description. I for one am a contractor who has no interest whatsoever in this matter, although I have no objection to it being discussed in the appropriate area of the forum.

Off to Light Relief we go... yet apparently not, even though this (and other such threads) clearly belong there.

Perhaps the descriptions of the different areas should be updated to reflect the reality, thereby avoiding confusion? I daresay the idea that the "sports-related banter" could be shifted out of the way to the place where it is supposed to reside is too much to hope for
            Last edited by NickFitz; 18 May 2008, 03:49. Reason: missed one dot from the ellipsis :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              Cardiff are playing there erm... Today.
              New Eltham are not playing there - are we the only village in the uk not there?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I sometimes wonder which bit of "For anything not too serious, now including sports-related banter and polls" on the description of Light Relief people are failing to understand.

General is described as being for "General issues affecting and of interest to contractors", and I would assume that even those people who are sports enthusisasts realise that their hobbies don't actually meet that description. I for one am a contractor who has no interest whatsoever in this matter, although I have no objection to it being discussed in the appropriate area of the forum.

Off to Light Relief we go... yet apparently not, even though this (and other such threads) clearly belong there.

Perhaps the descriptions of the different areas should be updated to reflect the reality, thereby avoiding confusion? I daresay the idea that the "sports-related banter" could be shifted out of the way to the place where it is supposed to reside is too much to hope for
                I think it is great in general - I can post tu*ip on here and it still counts towards my total.

Any chance of getting the joke thread moved to general?

Comment

Working...
                X