• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

League Two Play Off Final

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

League Two Play Off Final

so just spent the morning at Rochdale watching us get through to the final. great atmosphere with a max 11k fans instead of the usual 3000 (if lucky) and a v exciting match finally decided on penalties!!! Up the Dale!!!!!!!

ticket news has just been announced for Wembley, and what a fecking rip off that is!!! cheapest crappy seats are £26 up to £46 with kids being half the price. and on top of that, they charge a 7% fee + £4.90 P7P forced special delivery.

Now i'm not always v tight, but they have to remember this is a league two game. this is rochdale FFS!!! we will either play Stockport or Wycombe.

What chance have these clubs got of filling the ground when you take in account the distance and costs of the rest of the day (£70+ in fuel, parking, plus food, plus time to travel)? its going to cost me £150+ for me and the lad to go and sit in decent seats. wouldnt it make sense to charge £26 throughout the place? they would be sure of the extra supporters taking this up... most gloryhunters will be put off by these prices.

anyway, my view is, if its Stockport, change it to Old Shatford. between us we would have a v good chance of filling the place and it would be easy for the fans of both teams to make it!!! Wembley is a farce of a place and why does it make sense to make the fans of two (possibly if Stockport make it) northern league two teams all the way down there???

[/rant]
    Last edited by scooby; 17 May 2008, 16:11.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

ignore the rant... is there a way of claiming this as an expense??
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
    X