• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which savings acct

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which savings acct

Well having given consideration to doing the books myself and actually having started the contract, I have decided to take the route of having the accountant to sort the payroll and do the end of year accounting.

OK Ignore that post, my keyboard was key happy. in short, I was wondering in peoples experience which is the best savings account to put the tax into until it's needed, do people like icesave?

Thanks
    Suzanne

Comment

Originally posted by Malteaser View Post
      OK Ignore that post, my keyboard was key happy. in short, I was wondering in peoples experience which is the best savings account to put the tax into until it's needed, do people like icesave?

Thanks
      Suzanne
      Now the geeks on here know you're a bird you should get some answers to your questions...

Comment

Thanks
        Suzanne
        atw - is that you?

Do you mean personal or business tax?

Comment

do people like icesave?

Thanks
          Suzanne
          I like 7% +
          Bored.

Comment

If it is company funds be careful as organisations like ING, etc do not operate accounts for limited companies and if you open one in your personal name you then have to withdraw funds from the company andthat is fraught with problems.

If it is personal then many of the internet banks are OK although some on here have slated Icesave for being slow and poor customer service. ING seems to work pretty well in my experience.

Comment

Working...
            X