• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How much is that doggie in the window ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is that doggie in the window ?

£750 apparently...

or $1800 and upward for these litle beasties...
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

There's some breed of pet cat, looking like a scaled-down tiger, that costs £10,000.

Comment

Looks dangerous
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

A good kick up the rolf and that PWD would make a nice slipper. The wolf looks the business though.

Comment

I've seen one of the wolfies around here in local Essex (Chelmsford).

Very attractive dog and every head turned as the owner and dog walked up the street.

The fella and this dog walked the entire length of our high street and he was stopped 3 times by other people asking about the dog.
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

£750 is not particularly expensive, though I would beware of cross-breeds. £500 is pretty much any bog-standard dog.

Bulldogs cost about £2000

http://www.epupz.co.uk/search/puppie...+%28English%29

This is because of

(a) small litter size and
            (b) large head size of puppy necessitating caeserean section for delivery
            (c) the dog cannot mate with the bitch because it will cause injury, they have to artificially inseminate

Comment

Originally posted by dude69 View Post
              (c) the dog cannot mate with the bitch because it will cause injury, they have to artificially inseminate
              Arrrgh. Poor Churchill, no wonder he's always uptight, hasn't got his end away in years.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Arrrgh. Poor Churchill, no wonder he's always uptight, hasn't got his end away in years.
                be careful ass man, he's known for sh@gging the vicars leg

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

We had a Turkish Van cat - a real bruiser that could only say "eck", liked to share showers and enjoyed sitting on top of doors like a budgie...

He died of old age but I miss him...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    We had a Turkish Van cat - a real bruiser that could only say "eck", liked to share showers and enjoyed sitting on top of doors like a budgie...

He died of old age but I miss him...
                    You should've tried a telescopic sight...

IGMC.

Comment

Working...
                    X