• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jumping the Shark...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping the Shark...

"Lost" has just achieved this.

They are now going to move the island.

??? Am I not cool enough to know the playground lingo any more cuz I really have no clue what ur goin on about.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
      ??? Am I not cool enough to know the playground lingo any more cuz I really have no clue what ur goin on about.
      try http://www.jumptheshark.com

Comment

Lost is crap anyway - it never made any sense and they always failed to tie up loose ends and to relate any of the scenes to a more meaningless storyline.

Comment

According to one of the spoilter sites, the end of this season looks like it could be the strangest one yet
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
            Lost is crap anyway - it never made any sense and they always failed to tie up loose ends and to relate any of the scenes to a more meaningless storyline.
            my auntie had a hip replacement 3 years ago, she never stops talking about it.
            The people on Lost fell out of the sky in a plane, got attacked by Polar bears, swarms of somethings, hung, kidnapped, tortured, shot at, killed, escaped, built a raft, stalked, beaten up.

And no f*cker ever mentions it. The whole lot of them are suffereing from amnesia, altzheimers and fking stupid plot syndrome.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              "Lost" has just achieved this.

They are now going to move the island.
              Hmm.. yes is pretty far fetched (but then that just fits in with the rest of the show..?!) It depends on how they acheive this... if it's all to do with the geomagnetic stations and done with smoke and mirrors etc then I think it's just about passable... if the island grows legs and starts walking about Discworld style, then shark jumping all round
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

CUK jumped the shark about 5 years ago.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  CUK jumped the shark about 5 years ago.

HTH
                  'Peeled the Prawn' , Shirley?
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work