• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dawn Primarola's moustache

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawn Primarola's moustache

She looks like Frank Zappa but not so good looking.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Hey, greengo . . .
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

That stupid woman epitomises this incompetent, venal, cretinous government.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        That stupid woman epitomises this incompetent, venal, cretinous government.
        She's no Caroline Flint, is she...?
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
          She's no Caroline Flint, is she...?
          More like Fred Flintstone

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            Caroline Flint
            Phwooarrr!

sasguru

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Unless you turn her upside down
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Used to be (still is, I think) MP for Bristol South, which meant before she got to power she was forever turning up on local News about something or another. Someone described her as someone who "couldn't see a bandwagon without jumping on it". Not an original quote, I think, but highly appropriate in her case.

What we in the consultancy trade call "An example of the Peter Principle in action". Or perhaps "Silly Bint".
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  You should not insult her because of her looks. You should stick to her total incompetance.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    You should not insult her because of her looks. You should stick to her total incompetance.
                    True. I have been googling away trying to discover who the Blairite babe was who sent the Iraqis a 'Womens envoy' to advise them on womens rights in the aftermath of the invasion. About two weeks before the insurgency kicked off and Iraqi womens rights were set back 1,000 years. Was it Dawn P ?
                    I still reckon Quasimodo would have thrown her back on the fire though.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X