• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do agents do on a Monday?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do agents do on a Monday?

Ever had a phone call from an agent on a Monday (whether it be fishing or a genuine role) ??????

Surely they don't drink that much at the weekend?
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Not getting many calls any day of the week
    Last edited by Badger; 19 May 2008, 17:53. Reason: spelling

Comment

Recruitment is a high-turnover business.

Most recruitment agents get fired at least once a week and have to start a new job the following week.

Hence they usually spend Mondays being given a tour of their new office, waiting for a login to the email system etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
        Ever had a phone call from an agent on a Monday (whether it be fishing or a genuine role) ??????

Surely they don't drink that much at the weekend?
        I got one today.

Was the new girl in the office being given some randoms that they are not to fussed about to phone.

She got a 3/10. Her "what site are you on routine" was a little obvious so I didn't give her any info.

Comment

Hence they usually spend Mondays being given a tour of their new office, waiting for a login to the email system etc.
          Ah - explains why Thursday is Spam day then!
          Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Havent had a call for weeks...today I had 3 agents call me boomed

Comment

What do Agents do on a Monday?

Act like twats, as per usual.

Are we allowed to say twat yet on the spell checker?

Edit: Yay -we are SOOOOO allowed to ay twat!!!! Get in
              Last edited by SallyAnne; 19 May 2008, 19:22. Reason: checking for twat allowance.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                What do Agents do on a Monday?

Act like twats, as per usual.

Are we allowed to say twat yet on the spell checker?

Edit: Yay -we are SOOOOO allowed to ay twat!!!! Get in
                WSS

Comment

I got a lady ageny calling me the other day. Really wonderful sexy voice.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

All 3 of the agents I'm dealing with about jobs at the moment are female and surprisingly all of them are very pleasant and easy to deal with. When I got an offer on Friday for one of the roles and mentioned it to another agent she did admittedly try a very artless "which company did you say you got the offer from?". When I gave my reply of "I didn't say" at least she had the decency to laugh & acknowledge she was busted

Comment

Working...
                    X