• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vatican refuses to "crucify" terrorists

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vatican refuses to "crucify" terrorists

I see the fools in the vatican have refused to criticise Palestinian acts of terrorism...thus granting them legitimacy.

Pitty really...the Vatican had a golden opportunity to drag itself in to the 21st century and make a definate stance against terrorism and what do they do...they criticise Israel and completely avoid criticising Palistinian terrorists.

Oh well...par for the course I guess.

Mailman

Did they ever critisise the IRA?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Intelligent of them. One religion in the mix is bad enough, two is 100 times worse, 3 would be the end of the world. What goes on over there has nothing to do with the vatican and anything they say will be used against them by somebody.

So good on them for keeping their mouths shut, religions should stay out of politics, now if islam would do the same.

Comment

The problem is...they havent kept their mouths shut.

They have pointed blamed Isreal in how they worded their reply.

I mean come on...lets be fair here...if the Vatican is going to leave Isreal out because of its past actions then why did they include Egypt there which has a history of supporting terrorism in the region (and has in fact attempted to invade Israel in the past only to have their arses handed to them big time).

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          Did they ever critisise the IRA?
          Did they criticise Celtic the other night?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Did they criticise Celtic the other night?
            I'm not aware celtic ever blew anyone up. I may be wrong
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

terrorism

this terrorism thing is a joke
              Jews, Americans (civil war), Britons have practicised terrorism at various stages of their history.
              without speaking of CIA-sponsored contras in honduras.

Comment

Working...
              X