• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good News

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7409726.stm

Hurrah.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Wow. It will sink if it is made in Britain. Anyway we'll have to use immigrants to build it anyway as all the locals are on the sick benefits.

Comment

At £2bn per boat, I hope they get all the extras. Sat Nav, leather trim, ipod dock etc.

Comment

diesel engine
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          diesel engine
          Nuclear hopefully. Who wants to visit New Zealand anyway?
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Are these the carriers we're going to share with France?
            (Not the building, the use of!!!)

Comment

Naff names

Should have been a Victorious and Ark Royal

IMHO
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                At £2bn per boat, I hope they get all the extras. Sat Nav, leather trim, ipod dock etc.
                Annual service?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  cruise control
                  heated seats
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    Naff names

Should have been a Victorious and Ark Royal

IMHO
                    Could be worse.

What about 'HMS Celebration of Diversity' or 'HMS Cherie Blair'?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X