• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fort William

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort William

I have to travel up North this weekend, taking the missus up to Fort William NW Scotland to visit her son who in teacher training there.
    Due to this I will have to post my friday story a day early (thats Thursday assman)

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I have to travel up North this weekend, taking the missus up to Fort William NW Scotland to visit her son who in teacher training there.
    Due to this I will have to post my friday story a day early (thats Thursday assman)

So we get the pleasure of the Friday story a day early. Gosh this is a week to celebrate.

Comment

Lovely part of the world. Which way you driving up? Loch Lomond way or from east Coast?

Comment

Originally posted by Torran View Post
        Lovely part of the world. Which way you driving up? Loch Lomond way or From east Coast?
        M6 - Glasgow - Loch Lomond then North

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          So we get the pleasure of the Friday story a day early. Gosh this is a week to celebrate.

But we have to wait the extra day until the next one
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Take a left at Crainlarich

the road from Bridge of Orchy to Ballachulish is one of my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by Torran View Post
              Take a left at Crainlarich

the road from Bridge of Orchy to Ballachulish is one of my favourites
              Just checked the maps- it's a deal

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                But we have to wait the extra day until the next one
                Damn

You have ruined my good mood.

Comment

Name

I thought it was Crianlarich (north of Stirling). Lovely drive, train journey is also recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                    I thought it was Crianlarich (north of Stirling). Lovely drive, train journey is also recommended.
                    Hmm looks like you are correct. Its in Perthshire by the way.

The train journey is great too but you cant beat driving into Rannoch Moor and across Glen Coe.

Comment

Working...
                    X