• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You can have my love, my love.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can have my love, my love.

For the slightly older ones of you. I just found out that it's 20 years since I nearly dropped me pint the first time the Transvision Vamp "I want your love" video came on the pub screen. I remember it killing every conversation in that pub for three and a half minutes.

Where are they now? http://www.theracineworld.com/

Would you still?

20 years! Where have they gone?

Sorry to the girlies / gays - you'll have to start your own one on Rick Astley / Bros or something.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Would you still?
    Nope. Song has aged alright though

Comment

She looks like she's been on one too many coke binges.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The cause of many a blurring fist...
        (And an increase in the demand for pot-noodles!!! IMS.)

Comment

For the slightly older ones of you. I just found out that it's 20 years since I nearly dropped me pint the first time the Transvision Vamp "I want your love" video came on the pub screen. I remember it killing every conversation in that pub for three and a half minutes.

Would you still?

Sorry to the girlies / gays - you'll have to start your own one on Rick Astley / Bros or something.
          Hey - I saw them live back then, one of my first *proper* gigs after I left school, really enjoyed it but predictably most of the guys were too busy yelling "get yer tits out"
          Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
          "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
          Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

Originally posted by kali View Post
            Hey - I saw them live back then, one of my first *proper* gigs after I left school, really enjoyed it but predictably most of the guys were too busy yelling "get yer tits out"
            Which she did in The Face. The one and only copy of it I ever bought!
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Which she did in The Face. The one and only copy of it I ever bought!
              Any good?
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Would you still?

I tried the link and I can't hear anything.

Comment

Ahh...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_N8bGHtUGJU

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    I suspect I'm too old for this sort of stuff...
                    Think how excited you were at Vera Lynn. It's something like that,

Comment

Working...
                    X