• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for Winston

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Winston

Morning Winston,

your choice whether to answer this or reject

you said recently that you are moving back to contracting, and that in your two years in permiedom you had achieved what you wanted to achieve

being nosey, may I ask what it was that you wanted to achieve from the two years in permiedom ?

was two years in permiedom a sacrificial activity to achieve some certain kind of experience that can then be used for contracting ?

Milan.

Hey look churchy - Your first job interview. Looks like it could be another permie role though.

Comment

MB, I wanted a couple of things from my stint as a staffer.
      1. Stable employment during my divorce.
      2. Further experience in software project management and rescue.

I've now set up practices and processes within this organisation that I can now use in others.

Thanks for the questions. HAND!

Comment

Winston,

fair enough, good luck,

Milan.

Comment

Working...
        X