• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

bombs, blogs and brainwork

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bombs, blogs and brainwork

I've been musing on these bombs, and been musing on these blogs. Thought I might post a little sermon I wrote. Yet, this new site has a limit on the amount of text you can post.

So I thought, oh, I've now got one of them blog things. Stick it in there. Post a link here for anyone that is interested.

http://www.threaded.com/blog.htm
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

The word og appears a lot of times. It must mean something. Dredging in my memory for a few things I remember from a trip 40 years ago I'm afraid the only contributions I can make in Danish are

Berlinske Tidende (some newspaper)
    Den Danske Landmansbank (some bank)
    Havnerundfart (trip round the harbour)
    Anders And (Donald Duck)
    Knronberg Slot (Kronberg castle)
    og

I trust you find that useful.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Well & is actually a stylised og.

I look forward to rebuttals mentioning Marcus Tullius Tiro, and proffer that I disagree.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
        Well & is actually a stylised og.

I look forward to rebuttals mentioning Marcus Tullius Tiro, and proffer that I disagree.
        Self indulgent pseudo intellectualism.
        (Just what we've come to expect from a bulltulipter of your calibre Threaded)

Have you found your lambo yet?

Comment

Working...
        X