• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People who wear freebie vendors polo shirts at work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who wear freebie vendors polo shirts at work

It's a bit sad I think...
    ǝןqqıʍ

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Yeah, but you're brilliant!

Top post!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Yeah, but you're brilliant!

Top post!
      Thanks, I do try
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Thanks, I do try
        I was taking the piss!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          I was taking the piss!
          I gathered that, I was embarrassed that my post was considered lame...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

They've all got them at my current site, purple for local permies, blue for central office permies, thus if you're not wearing one they all know you are contractor scum !

Comment

Is it worse if I er........I mean a friend of mine, wears them out of work?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Is it worse if I er........I mean a friend of mine, wears them out of work?
                There are two exceptions when it's allowed. The first is if you're not planning to be seen in public. The second is if you're decorating or partaking in another activity that would get your regular clothes soiled.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

i once paid actual money for a purple Microsoft tshirt, then wore it for about a year, true story. i was at TechEd in Amsterdam, i think i had some kind of mental imbalance.
                  Originally posted by BolshieBastard
                  You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

There are two exceptions when it's allowed. The first is if you're not planning to be seen in public. The second is if you're decorating or partaking in another activity that would get your regular clothes soiled.
                    I agree, vendor t-shirts == decorating/gardening attire!
                    B00med!

Comment

Working...
                    X