• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can someone please put my mind at rest?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please put my mind at rest?

Would it be possible for New Lie to bring Phoney Bliar back to replace Gay Gordon, and hence we end up with Teflon Tone again at the next election.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Would it be possible for New Lie to bring Phoney Bliar back to replace Gay Gordon, and hence we end up with Teflon Tone again at the next election.

You bastard!

Comment

I don't think he takes jobs that pay that little any more.

HTH
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I think he's holding out for the Queen to pop her cloggs.

Long live King Tony!

Comment

I would think that it has to be an MP. Phony Tony is no longer an MP, although they could parachute him into a safe seat - Crewe per chance

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            The House of Lords has supplied the odd PM or two... and some weren't completely mad.
            The same House of Lords that Phony Tony wanted to abolish?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              The House of Lords has supplied the odd PM or two... and some weren't completely mad.
              Good point - they could bring back Maggie - since Gordo and Tony love her so much - bet she'd be up for it, too.

Comment

Not after Cherie's book.

I was listening to the extract on R4 last night, it was awful, she goes into detail about how he came up behind her while she was cleaning the toilet (and I'm thinking, oh please don't tell us he did you doggy-style) even more romantically he proposed to her

Comment

Yeah the queen can (theoretically) pick anyone who is an MP or member of the HoL who is "most likely to be able to form a government" .
                  B00med!

Comment

If things go as bad for the gay, one-eyed, snot gobbler as some pundits have been suggesting then there may not ever be another general election. The civil contingencies act could allow el Gordo to rule forever.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X