• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Boring topic Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Boring topic Poll

Which is it? let's put it to the vote.
    Dodgy's share news
    5.26%
    Dodgy's manifesto
    26.32%
    The bench
    0.00%
    Brillos' and FFJ
    10.53%
    Cars
    15.79%
    Margaret Thatcher
    0.00%
    House prices
    31.58%
    Bogey vs Churchill
    10.53%
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Which is it? let's put it to the vote.
    Where's the poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Where's the poll?
      Gone home it seems

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        Gone home it seems
        This is where it takes Dodgy half an hour to work out how to construct a poll...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          This is where it takes Dodgy half an hour to work out how to construct a poll...
          It took a while to work you into it
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You see what happens when Agents stray from their comfort zones i.e. telephones.

You can seem 'em thinking "pfft, IT, just computers init, how hard can it be. I mean if that little indian fella can do it anyone can"

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              You see what happens when Agents stray from their comfort zones i.e. telephones.

You can seem 'em thinking "pfft, IT, just computers init, how hard can it be. I mean if that little indian fella can do it anyone can"
              At £500 a day I'll do it myself

Comment

I dunno where you're getting you're Indian programmers from, but at £500 a day, you're paying too much...
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Maybe there's a course you could go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    I dunno where you're getting you're Indian programmers from, but at £500 a day, you're paying too much...
                    That includes my margin

Comment

Working...
                    X