• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you laugh you are going to hell!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you laugh you are going to hell!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6732003.stm
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

See you all there!

Comment

old news i'm sure this happened last year......i've been in hell ever since it's not that bad.....at least the weather is hot but little humid
      Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
        old news i'm sure this happened last year......i've been in hell ever since it's not that bad.....at least the weather is hot but little humid
        Last Updated: Friday, 8 June 2007, 11:09 GMT 12:09 UK
        Still FAF though!

Comment

'Michegan highway patrol here, reporting a guy doing 80 in a wheelchair, also a maniac in an 18 wheeler trying to overtake him'

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

That would be the downward elevator for me then.

Oooh, it's warm down here.

Comment

Mr Carpenter had told them "it was quite a ride", but complained only that he had spilled his soda.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                'Michegan highway patrol here, reporting a guy doing 80 in a wheelchair, also a maniac in an 18 wheeler trying to overtake him'
                tailgate

Comment

Working...
                X