• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need a hug

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a hug

Feeling a bit down-in-the-dumps today. Anyone got a spare hug they don't need?

Cheers
    Moose

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post

Cheers
    Moose
    You are Wilmslow and I claim my 5 polyester ties.

HTH
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      You are Wilmslow and I claim my 5 polyester ties.

HTH
      That didn't help.

Comment

Cheers
        Moose
        have you tried the windcreen wiper trick? that nearly got Wilmslow the attention we want him to have.
        I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

That didn't help.
          Try a pot noodle and a wink.

HTH

Comment

I'm feeling a bit fed up with being in the office actually. Working on my cv (sorry Dennynomore, 'brochure') at the mo. And that's after being offered an extension, so it must be bad.

Saw a fantastic contract no more than 5 mins away from my house yesterday and got in touch. Surprise surprise, no longer available.

It could just be the stark contrast of blazing sunshine & beach -vs- tawdry london & traffic.

Anyway, here's a manly for you Moose.

Comment

Cheers
              Moose

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                I'm feeling a bit fed up with being in the office actually. Working on my cv (sorry Dennynomore, 'brochure') at the mo. And that's after being offered an extension, so it must be bad.
                Same as that, I'm bored to death and have just been offered an extension into 2009. I'm torn whether to take it and live with a gig that offers as much mental stimulation as Trisha but will probably run and run, or to take something more short term and risk being benched later this year.
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Same as that, I'm bored to death and have just been offered an extension into 2009. I'm torn whether to take it and live with a gig that offers as much mental stimulation as Trisha but will probably run and run, or to take something more short term and risk being benched later this year.
                  I'm a firm believer in cash in the bank. It looks tough out there so grit your teeth and save up for the mother of all celebrations when you finish.

This is for you

And this is for Moose
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

IMO keep the current gig - things are not bad out there but will get better.

Ask google?

Or better still start a thread and get loads of childish unhelpful comments...

Comment

Working...
                    X