• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So near

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So near

Israeli fighter aircraft were scrambled to intercept an executive jet carrying Tony Blair after it failed to identify itself as a friendly aircraft.

It was only after the two warplanes had taken up an attack position to the rear of Mr Blair's jet that his aircrew used the radio to explain who they were and who they had on board.
    Link
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Shame the radio was working
    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

But then he would have been canonised, Saint Tone of Islington, he stood for what was right, bringing happiness and wealth to the downtrodden labour ministers, helping the poor & unemployable stay on the dole for life, and peace and prosperity to the citizens of Iraq.
      Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

It was only after the two warplanes had taken up an attack position to the rear of Mr Blair's jet that his aircrew used the radio to explain who they were and who they had on board.
        Link
        I'd have thought that would have encouraged them to fire...
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
        X