• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congratulations Celtic!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Celtic!

Against the odds, Celtic are SPL champions again.

HAIL HAIL!
    Me, me, me...

Thats made a nice Birthday present for moi and its what Tommy Burns would have liked.

And If - you know - The History ...

Comment

who?, oh yes its that league no one gives a **** about..
      Last edited by Mr Crosby; 22 May 2008, 22:03. Reason: pissed

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Against the odds, Celtic are SPL champions again.

HAIL HAIL!
        Bah to the tics.....

Comment

Against all odds? They have a 50/50 chance of winning at the beginning of the season.

Mind you, the English premier isn't much better with only 4 clubs having the ability (i.e. money) to win it.
          Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post
            Against all odds? They have a 50/50 chance of winning at the beginning of the season.

Mind you, the English premier isn't much better with only 4 clubs having the ability (i.e. money) to win it.
            whs

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob View Post

Got to agree there!... only 3 teams have won it in the last 10 years Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal ... so each have 33.3% chance!... And since the English league has more teams, does that make the Scottish league more competitive?.

Comment

Working...
              X