• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Goodbye New Lie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye New Lie

My dreams are finally coming true after 11 years of ever-increasing taxes, waste, corruption and incompetence.

The Tories rustled up 50% of the votes and a 17% swing in a landslide in the Crewe & Nantwich by-election, a seat that was 165th on the Tory target list at a general election.

New Lie have to start returning some of those taxes back to the taxpayer if they want to be re-elected. No chance really, as we have a 95% chance of a recession, which probably means that taxes must rise further.

Very interesting on the news that just about the only person they could find to interview that had continued to vote New Lie was a single mother with 4 kids spongeing off of the state. What a surprise!!!!!

Good news indeed!

Slightly off topic, did anyone see that robot Blears on QT last night?

Is she now the Minister for Gurning and Facial Tics?

"Keep on message, keep on message, I can't hear you, think nice Marxist thoughts, la la la la..."
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Good news indeed!

"Keep on message, keep on message, I can't hear you, think nice Marxist thoughts, la la la la..."
      WTF, Blears??!! Pass me my rifle.
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Horray!

Poor old Gemma Garrett only got 113 votes... and Paul Thorogood (Cut Tax on Diesel and Petrol party) only got 118... HALF the number who voted for the Monster Raving Loony! People can't be *that* upset about rising fuel prices then...
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I did a search for Blears, 'cos I didn't know who she is, and I found this. Brilliant.

Comment

I love this:

If Tony Blair is George Bush’s poodle, then Hazel Blears is Tony Blair’s pooper scooper and she hasn’t been emptied for years.

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post

Horray!

Poor old Gemma Garrett only got 113 votes... and Paul Thorogood (Cut Tax on Diesel and Petrol party) only got 118... HALF the number who voted for the Monster Raving Loony! People can't be *that* upset about rising fuel prices then...
              Or people hate Liebour that much.

Little do they realize that the tories are labour in disguise these days.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                Good news indeed!

My wife did some work once with Blears....she describes her as "Useless". and that was her good point.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Little do they realize that the tories are labour in disguise these days.
                  Sad, but true.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Yup pretty much, they're all the same those MPs. The Toff's wife is quite foxy though.

Comment

Working...
                    X