• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mac is back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac is back

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/technolog...ed_for_ap.html

For example using itunes I select the output speaker as apple TV, which is connected to the entertainment system over the wifi and hey presto! The lounge is jumping...
    Last edited by scooterscot; 23 May 2008, 09:40.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

You were doing so well up until "juming'.

Comment

Jumping with Nat king cole at the moment... mellow...
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Phew - I thought it was some 'down wid da kidz' word I haven't heard before, and had therefore pictured you instantly as a mac user of the black-polo-neck-wearing-new-meeja-luvvy-called-tarquin type, with thick-rimmed D&G specs, and a taste for modern art, particularly anything by Warhol.

Comment

The forrester report sounds like a crock but I'm not paying good money to read it.

You can already do the remote control stuff with an web browser & remote buddy running on your mac. It's pretty cool using your ipod touch as a universal remote to pick the next tune that will play on your hifi via airport express.

I'm not that impressed by aTV though- it's basically a media extender which I've already got as I own an xbox. The only upside is that it can play itunes encrypted content, but I watch Lost on my ipod anyway.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Phew - I thought it was some 'down wid da kidz' word I haven't heard before, and had therefore pictured you instantly as a mac user of the black-polo-neck-wearing-new-meeja-luvvy-called-tarquin type, with thick-rimmed D&G specs, and a taste for modern art, particularly anything by Warhol.
            Please only monet is good enough for our walls...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                no reason why you can't have both...

www.josephklevenefineartltd.com/Warhol$9Red.jpg
                Last edited by DS23; 23 May 2008, 10:30. Reason: 00

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  You were doing so well up until "juming'.
                  I thought you didn't see anything wrong with a little bump and grind.

Comment

Working...
                  X