• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do POD have a UK website?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do POD have a UK website?

Trying to get another paid of POD Rider shoes, size 7.

Cannot find a website for POD, or cannot see a way of buying the said shoes online.

Very frustrating as they are super comfy.

Surely this brand and make really does exist and I am not wearing imaginary shoes??

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Trying to get another paid of POD Rider shoes, size 7.

Cannot find a website for POD, or cannot see a way of buying the said shoes online.

Very frustrating as they are super comfy.

Surely this brand and make really does exist and I am not wearing imaginary shoes??
    Haven't used this yet but you leave me no choice.

Wiiilmsloowww!!

<<<canned laughter>>>`

Comment

Size 7? Are you a midget Wilmsloo?
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Why not try some Pod Romeos. They could be a real ice breaker in the office

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Why not try some Pod Romeos. They could be a real ice breaker in the office
          Or how about some nice waterproof wellington boots for the toilet?
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Hmm…. The Romeo does not sound, or look like my kind of shoe.

Nearly wore open toed mules to the office this morning as I wear them in the house and almost forgot to change into my work shoes. Would have been disastrous in the gents….

Looks like Pod is being taken over, hence a shortage

Plan B – Next I think….

Comment

I would suggest that you no longer venture outside your house as you're clearly not equiped to deal with the outside world.

Just get some nice comfy slippers and shuffle/potter/bimble around the house all day.

And don't worry about money, I' sure someone in your situation would be entitled to benefit or even home help.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                Haven't used this yet but you leave me no choice.

Wiiilmsloowww!!

<<<canned laughter>>>`
                WHS
                Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  And don't worry about money, I' sure someone in your situation would be entitled to benefit or even home help.

HTH
                  Do you get benefits for gormlessness nowadays? Feckin New Labour
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

POD? Are you a 14 year old schoolboy? Get some decent shoes instead.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X