• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man sues CSA over false allegation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man sues CSA over false allegation

Linky

Another quality bit of service from the CSA.

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Linky

Another quality bit of service from the CSA.
    It does seem a bit odd that she did not take his word and believed the CSA though?

Comment

but fell into deep depression after being left alone. They were apart for 11 months
      why did he get depressed? 11mths of single mans lifestyle? he needs to re-assess i think!
      I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Csa

I heard a story that they accussed some dude of fatehring a child and demanded maintenance.

The guy had never met the woman in question and was living in Australia at the time of conception.
        There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by sunnysan View Post
          I heard a story that they accussed some dude of fatehring a child and demanded maintenance.

The guy had never met the woman in question and was living in Australia at the time of conception.
          He could have sent his seed by post?

Comment

Working...
          X