• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For the last week...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the last week...

... I have been fishing in Wales.

Not to everyone's tastes, I know, but I've had a great time.

Finally got to grips with a fly rod. Yippee.

If anyone near the East Mids fancies the odd day out, let me know.

I am AndyW, etc.
    Last edited by EqualOpportunities; 24 May 2008, 23:36. Reason: Poor spacing.
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    ... I have been fishing in Wales.

Not to everyone's tastes, I know, but I've had a great time.

Finally got to grips with a fly rod. Yippee.

If anyone near the East Mids fancies the odd day out, let me know.

I am AndyW, etc.

I realise that it's against the spirit of General to be pleased that somebody else has been happy, but so what - nice one EO

Comment

I'd prefer to go gold panning.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I realise that it's against the spirit of General to be pleased that somebody else has been happy, but so what - nice one EO
        WHS

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Yes its normally against the rule of CUK to be happy for others but dunno what's going on lately, every time I log on here someone is asking for hugs, and other men is giving them hugs too, and when someone moans about life work etc.. the others are so understanding and sympathetic .. what happened to this BB? where's the pi$$ taking attitude which always been part of this culture ??

Has the members all been abducted and replaced by aliens?

I mean a few years ago EO's post would have been replied by the following:

1- F-Off you Saddo
          2-
          3- (ShaunBhoy)
          4-

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
            Yes its normally against the rule of CUK to be happy for others but dunno what's going on lately, every time I log on here someone is asking for hugs, and other men is giving them hugs too, and when someone moans about life work etc.. the others are so understanding and sympathetic .. what happened to this BB? where's the pi$$ taking attitude which always been part of this culture ??

1- F-Off you Saddo
            2-
            3- (ShaunBhoy)
            4-
            F-Off you Saddo

P.S.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I mean even DA started to soften up ..I even remember him saying he like me

What's going on? has the world gone mad?

Comment

1- F-Off you Saddo
                2-
                3- (ShaunBhoy)
                4-
                The mods have clamped down big time - in fact I am suprised you have not been banned for the above. Dow Jones got banned the other day - no-one seems to know why

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  The mods have clamped down big time - in fact I am suprised you have not been banned for the above. Dow Jones got banned the other day - no-one seems to know why
                  aaahhh but is it the Mods really, or is it them new members whining, stumping their feet , crying that someone wasn't nice to them

Ferret, is it your fault, or do you just react to people's complaints?

Comment

aaahhh but is it the Mods really, or is it them new members whining, stumping their feet , crying that someone wasn't nice to them

Ferret, is it your fault, or do you just react to people's complaints?
                    ten to one you get no reply to that....

Comment

Working...
                    X