• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chico - virtually spreading the word...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chico - virtually spreading the word...

Chico - have you been on an Alpha booster course this weekend or has someone recently tilted your faith somewhat?

Are these sudden postings all part of your religious therapy?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Originally posted by hyperD
    Chico - have you been on an Alpha booster course this weekend or has someone recently tilted your faith somewhat?

Are these sudden postings all part of your religious therapy?
    I think he bought a booster pack for the Christian trading card game over the weekend and found the ultra rare foil "Joseph of Aramathea" card*. He is newly inspired on his mission to put all and sundry off Christianity for ever. That's the irony of the work of Satan you see. His agents don't know they're agents.

* With thanks to The Simpsons.

Comment

God : Thou hast forsaken My Church!
      Homer : Uh, kind-of ... b-but ...
      God : But what?
      Homer : I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?
      God : [pause] Hmm ... You've got a point there.
      I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one.

Comment

funniest one ever

Homer - stop fighting kids

Marge - but Homie they're arguing over who loves you the most

Homer - mm thats nice

Lisa - biff YOU love him the most

Bart - Biff NO YOU love him the most

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...