• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dispatches...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dispatches...

On that African tuliphole known as Somalia...

I really don't need to see pictures of people with large holes blown in them by psychopathic morons...

Shoodavwatchedspringwatch

HTH

(It's in Norfolk now)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      It has the bearded one...
      Yes, I find it disturbing that I loved 'The Goodies' so much when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Looks like there's not going to be much evidence of hu-mans left after a mere 100 years... and there'll be almost no data left by then... other than clay tablets & stone carvings...

Photographic film, magnetic media, printed media... all gone...
        Punched cards? Statues of Tony Blair?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
          Shoodavwatchedspringwatch

HTH

(It's in Norfolk now)
          Hmm, Kate Humble.

It’s entertaining to see how they sneak references to beaver and tits on that show, and she’s a great sport in that regard. Her great tits are on display on the Internet somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            Hmm, Kate Humble.
            Really? She's as mad as a bucket of frogs that one. Far too loopy to fantasize about.

She was a presenter on Top Gear years ago as well and looked completely out of place. She came across as someone who might say a Daihatsu Terios is a serious off roader.

Comment

Originally posted by Chugnut View Post
              Really? She's as mad as a bucket of frogs that one.
              Well of course, she is female

Comment

Working...
              X