• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Meeting birds on the internet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting birds on the internet

Can't quite believe this worked.

Friday I put up and ad on gumtree.com in the Casual Encounters section.

Ended up meeting a couple of birds who just came straight to my house. One a bit of a fat lass, and other a 34 year old with the best body I have ever encountered.

I can't believe this is so easy. God bless the internet age.

Did they charge much for their "services"

Comment

This is a good site for that sort of thing.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
        Did they charge much for their "services"
        I was thinking the exact same thing
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DieScum View Post
          a 34 year old with the best body I have ever encountered.
          Was she a butter face?
          Last edited by Pinto; 27 May 2008, 13:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
            Was she a butter face?
            LOL...

Galaxy... good man

Comment

Originally posted by Pinto View Post
              Was she a butter face?
              Or indeed a BoBFoC (which was once a question on University Challenge)

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Or indeed a BoBFoC (which was once a question on University Challenge)
                Me, me, me...

Comment

So they know your address, have you check you have all your bank statements?

On the other hand, it's been a while and I needs some tips, I said tips, what did your add say?

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
                    what did your add say?
                    It must have been this one (NVSFW)

"I have decided that I need to be totally up front and honest here. I am in my early 30s and still a virgin. I have had a few chances over the years and been in relationships but for a lot of reasons I did not want to have a physical relationship at that time. As the years have gone by things just seem to get more complicated and I really believe now that my lack of experience is like a mental block getting in the way of any future relationship.

"I would say that I am average looking I suppose and am a very caring and sensitive guy. It would be really good to meet a lady who could understand these circumstances and help me while hopefully teaching me what I have been missing over the years. I suppose you can look at me as a blank page. I am the sort of person who always puts the needs of others first so hopefully this could be a great experience for us both. Anyway, if you would like to get in touch then that would be great."

Comment

Working...
                    X