• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

far out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

far out

evening all,

working away, listening to capital radio over the interweb and...

amazed by the adverts..

male and female oriented adverts for cat food

an advert for a telephone service where they will answer any question you can ever think of

an advert for cider aimed at IT bods

what's going on ?

you lot need to get out and get a life

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    evening all,

amazed by the adverts..

an advert for a telephone service where they will answer any question you can ever think of

what's going on ?

Milan.
    I'm sorry, you're listening to ADVERTS on CAPITAL and you're telling US to get a life???

Shhhheeeesh.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      I'm sorry, you're listening to ADVERTS on CAPITAL and you're telling US to get a life???

Shhhheeeesh.
      WHS
      Me, me, me...

Comment

evening all,

amazed by the adverts..

what's going on ?

Milan.
        Havent you got your own local stations to listen to? If the UK is so awful why on earth are you listening to a British radio station?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I just use the ask beaker thread.

Comment

DA,

I think capital plays a good selection of music,

please you have it all wrong, not at all saying the UK is so awful, just interesting the kind of adverts on there

Milan.

Comment

DA,

I think capital plays a good selection of music,

please you have it all wrong, not at all saying the UK is so awful, just interesting the kind of adverts on there

Milan.
              So why did you put "you lot need to get out and get a life"?

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                Havent you got your own local stations to listen to? If the UK is so awful why on earth are you listening to a British radio station?
                Because no f*cker else will speak to him...

Comment

I've recently taken to listening to some philosophy and theological lectures, this last few weeks have been about Christian Existentialism, on my iPod.

Quite good fun, it's great to be able to suddenly stop the track and blurt out, 'what a load of bollox' and get into a long argument with the speaker, which you really can't quite do in a lecture theatre, and then let them start up again. Well, you could, but you wouldn't now would you?
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                    I've recently taken to listening to some philosophy and theological lectures, this last few weeks have been about Christian Existentialism, on my iPod.

Quite good fun, it's great to be able to suddenly stop the track and blurt out, 'what a load of bollox' and get into a long argument with the speaker, which you really can't quite do in a lecture theatre, and then let them start up again. Well, you could, but you wouldn't now would you?
                    Congratulations, you've mastered the art of "Time Travel".

Comment

Working...
                    X