• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't try this at home...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't try this at home...

http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin1993-04.html

Possibly NSFW, but it's text...

Yet another little wrinkle I have no desire whatever to try...

Gulp

Comment

I thought one had to remove oneself from the gene pool completely in order to qualify for a darwin award. He just had a hard time for 3 days.

Comment

I particularl liked the Goole "context-sensitive ad"that appears next to the story when I read it...

"Rock Hard Erections 2.0 - Replace Your Prescription With Europe's Top Selling Formula!"

Comment

...after a 3 day erection

not forget most of his fingers (or is it now "her") and legs, anyway he still has his head.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            I thought one had to remove oneself from the gene pool completely in order to qualify for a darwin award. He just had a hard time for 3 days.
            His willy fell off, so he can't procreate, hence no longer part of the gene pool.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Of the 3 methods of castration, i.e. nuts, nuts & penis, or penis only, the last was regarded as the most cruel, since the urge remains but there's absolutely nothing that can be done about it...
              You forgot marriage.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                You forgot marriage.

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Of the 3 methods of castration, i.e. nuts, nuts & penis, or penis only, the last was regarded as the most cruel, since the urge remains but there's absolutely nothing that can be done about it...
                  Guys have a prostrate gland though don't they?

Let's not get too technical, but I thought tickling that would do the job if the worst came to the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
                    Guys have a prostrate gland though don't they?

Let's not get too technical, but I thought tickling that would do the job if the worst came to the worst.
                    If you want to tickle my prostate gland, you're welcome to try. I believe it's best done with the tongue.

Comment

Working...
                    X