• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£5 coin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£5 coin

Anyone else get a letter in the door this morning reading "you household has been selected to receive... etc blah"

reserve your £5 coin today at face value. Get in there quick, where do I sign
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Anyone else get a letter in the door this morning reading "you household has been selected to receive... etc blah"

No, it's a targeted marketing campaign apparently, gullible thickos only.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Or €5 coin as it will shortly be known as.

Comment

I still have a £5 coin knocking about somewhere back from some time in the 90's I believe.

Nowadays it's worth a stunning £5!!!!

Best £5 ever spent

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
          I still have a £5 coin knocking about somewhere back from some time in the 90's I believe.

Nowadays it's worth a stunning £5!!!!

Best £5 ever spent
          Nah, 2.75

HTH
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
          X