• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Solution to global warming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solution to global warming

Having extensively considered the problem for more than 5 minutes it is clear that if we did not have oxygen we would not have CO2 and therefore would not have global warming.

We never had the problem before Lavoisier discovered Oxygen.

I trust I will have the support of right thinkers on this board in my campaign to bring back Phlogiston.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Sounds very sensible. Alternatively if we could eat as much oxygen as possible perhaps eventually this won't be available anymore.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

What about us left thinkers?
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

dont be so ridiculous
        we need oxgen to breathe. The obvious solution is to ban carbon

£1k fines and three penalty points for anyone who burns the toast
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Farting Emissions tax as well.

Discounts for women, big increases for vegans and bean nibblers.

P.S Xoggoth - liked your renewal annecdote - very funny. Looking forward to some more.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

My solution to global warming

My solution to global warming is to execute all the scientists and tree huggers who keep going on about global warming.

That way the problem will cease to exist.

HTH

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

solution for global warming.

Why don't they break open all the old fridges & freezers that are thrown away and release whatever it is that makes them cold into the atmosphere.

Hey bingo - a cure for global warming.

Now onto the Arab Israeli conflict...

Back in a mo !
              I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Build giant nuclear reactors to power gas distillation plants to remove all the carbon from the atmosphere. Then bury it where we found it.

Then fire the nuclear waste in a rocket onto the dark side of the moon.

Alternatively.

All kill ourselves. Eventually the earth will reforest and replenish the atmosphere.

Alternatively.

Start a major war in the middle east, send all the Jews back to the chosen land and await the messiah.

Hang on a minute....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                  Having extensively considered the problem for more than 5 minutes it is clear that if we did not have oxygen we would not have CO2 and therefore would not have global warming.

We never had the problem before Lavoisier discovered Oxygen.

I trust I will have the support of right thinkers on this board in my campaign to bring back Phlogiston.
                  Brilliant Xogogth.

Could I interest you in a Government Lobbying role with Pruffock Portfolllio Management Consultants?

Salary consumerate with gullabilty.

Comment

That the first time one of my things has come back after being dead so long. Ta alf. Note that this one and many other pieces of tulipe old and new are now at xoggoth.org
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X