• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ohhh, so close!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhh, so close!!!

Why didn't they just blow the plane out of the sky?

"Page last updated at 22:10 GMT, Thursday, 22 May 2008 23:10 UK"

You don't for one second believe this 'fingers on the pulse' board didn't cover this do you?

Comment

Because we wouldn't have the opportunity to hang him for treason.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
        "Page last updated at 22:10 GMT, Thursday, 22 May 2008 23:10 UK"

You don't for one second believe this 'fingers on the pulse' board didn't cover this do you?
        Oooops!

My bad!

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
          Because we wouldn't have the opportunity to hang him for treason.

That reminds me of the Class War sticker:

The Great Royal Debate

Do we shoot them or do we hang them?

Comment

It's like deja vu all over again, again!
            B00med!

Comment

Maybe this IS the first time we discuss this and the one in the past was the repeat. We only think that the one in the past was the first time because we are conditioned to believe such things.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Maybe this IS the first time we discuss this and the one in the past was the repeat. We only think that the one in the past was the first time because we are conditioned to believe such things.
                Liquid lunch again huh?

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  Either you've reached some Zen like state, or been to the pub!
                  B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
                    Either you've reached some Zen like state, or been to the pub!
                    He's been to the Buddha Bar again.

Mine's the jacket on the left, thanks...

Comment

Working...
                    X