• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortgages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgages

I have just gone live with a website that allows you to research and apply for mortgages online. The URL is www.nofeemortgagecompany.com and as the name suggests we do not charge any broker fees. Please have a look, and any constructive criticism or suggestions would be welcome.

what?

To be honest, I would think that is a blatant advertisement, and the site looks cack.

try www.moneynet.co.uk

Comment

Re:IOM

JMIOM,

How is life in Douglas?

I spent a number of years working there, and thanks to GB I might be returning soon.

Comment

Mortgages

Moneynet is OK, but the only problem with them is you cannot apply for the mortgage online. You have to enter your contact details and then you get pestered by the mortgage salesman. We felt that most people would prefer to arrange the mortgage themselves.
        Sorry you think the site looks cack.

Comment

Contructive criticism

1. I don't like the pink colour. Fine for a site on roses, but not for one to do with financial matters. A more conservative colour scheme would give a better impression. My personal opinion of course.

2. It's cumbersome to explore each topic. You have to use the back button each time to get back to the main page and menu. A menu bar at the top of every page would resolve that.

Comment

Cackness

It is of course my personal opinion, someone else will look at the site and think it is good.

Don't take my comments to heart, it is a good effort, and I am sure you will get lots of feedback from other more positive minded people.

Comment

Working...
            X