• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is chocolate better than sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is chocolate better than sex

I do hate this ad.

Obviously it is not, and women (or the Addams who thought of the idea) who think it is, have never had any.

So there.

(It is almost offensively hypocritical to assert that all women love chocolate or can replace sex with it. FFS I only like 75% cocoa chocolate - very occasionally or coco pops when I feel ill don't ask me why)

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    I do hate this ad.

Obviously it is not, and women (or the Addams who thought of the idea) who think it is, have never had any.

So there.

(It is almost offensively hypocritical to assert that all women love chocolate or can replace sex with it. FFS I only like 75% cocoa chocolate - very occasionally or coco pops when I feel ill don't ask me why)
    You'll be telling us you don't like shoes and handbags next.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      You'll be telling us you don't like shoes and handbags next.
      No. I have 200 pairs of shoes and about 50 handbags so that probably isn't true.

Comment

I do hate this ad.

So there.

Me too....

No. I have 200 pairs of shoes and about 50 handbags so that probably isn't true.
        Snap
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

oh no..

Scooterscot is far better....
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The next possiblity...

Comment

Not so keen on that one myself... I suppose its ok in caramel...
              Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

not really me, know what I mean...
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by beaker View Post
                  Not so keen on that one myself... I suppose its ok in caramel...
                  What's wrong with it? Don't you like the colour?

Comment

What's wrong with it? Don't you like the colour?
                    Mmmm... I'm not in love with it...

I suppose the orange would look alright with a white outfit, but it's not really me
                    Don't ask Beaker. He's just another muppet.

Comment

Working...
                    X