• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What do you believe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you believe?

Ok so what do you believe. Lets see what the proportion of atheists to believers are.
    I believe in the God of The Bible
    2.38%
    I Believe in a god but not the biblical one
    16.67%
    I believe in some other force or being
    7.14%
    I am an agnostic
    35.71%
    I am an atheist and proud of it
    38.10%
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Originally posted by Chico
    Ok so what do you believe. Lets see what the proportion of atheists to believers are.
    How should an atheist, who is not proud of it, vote ?

Comment

Whaddayaknow? I learned (after a google) that I'm agnostic. Well spank my ass and call me Charlie.

Like I give a rats ass.

Comment

What do I believe?

In response to the title of your thread, I believe you're a low IQ twat.
        Happy?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Where is the "None of your business" option?

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Comment

I'm an agnostic.........

Brought up catholic. Have friends who are happy clappy. Never been convinced by any organised religion.

As for the bible and any other religious book - written by men and in the case of the bible, selectively chosen elements left out because they did not fit the message.

So why am I agnostic and not atheist?

There is more to the universe than we understand. So I'm not ruling out there being some force out there. But I dont believe it is a "god" in that sense of the word.

Also, belief in god is often used to explain why we are here and how we came about. But until someone explains to me where god comes from, I wont be convinced.

My mum - non active catholic - summed it up best to me. If there is a god, and he's as narrow minded as the bible says, she doesnt want to know him anyway. If someone who lives a good life and tries to avoid doing harm to anyone cannot get into heaven, then it must be full of boring farts and she'd rather party with the sinners.

Comment

My mum farts and she'd rather party with the sinners.
                Do I know her?
                Last edited by SupremeSpod; 1 August 2005, 13:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabberwocky
                  How should an atheist, who is not proud of it, vote ?
                  That gets my vote too.

The poll itself is a believer's question. It makes "atheism" just another creed.

Comment

I believe in LOVE ... there is no option for me to tick

Comment

Working...
                    X