• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

On June 12th do your part to save the planet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On June 12th do your part to save the planet

http://www.carbonbelchday.com/

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I'm flying to Zurich, hiring a car, then driving to Berne. Drinking lots of beer and eating lots of junk all whilst leaving my computer on 24hours at home.

979 pounds of CO2.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Amazing that someone should actually have spent time creating that.

Mind you, I've often wondered if a "Drive To Work Day" might be more effective than "Cycle To Work Day". Get everyone that normally cycles, walks or uses public transport to use their car to drive to work instead and see how regular car drivers like it.

Comment

1409 pounds of CO2

Comment

This is extremely fool hardy. That much CO2 suddenly released could quite literally wipe out the whole planet. I hope no one does belch on that day.

Yours,

A Climate Scientist.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            I'm going to burn down a major deciduous forest.
            No doubt Diver will be bust in tpdville doing the same.

Comment

Working...
            X