• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Our brothers are calling....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our brothers are calling....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ity-in-UK.html

"I was born as a christian and my family come from a strong christian background. After studying the religion for along time and i studied many other religions such as Sikhism and Islam. I have reverted back to Islam. Islam is the truth and one day all you brothers inshallah will see the light! You need to understant the religion before making a decision. Sorry if i have hurt anyones feelings but most of you here dont know one bit about Islam and your making assumtions!"

Honestly if said person came up to my face and started giving it all he the great and started saying things about the light... i should say

Dam it Britain pick up your heels...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

"I was born as a christian and my family come from a strong christian background. After studying the religion for along time and i studied many other religions such as Sikhism and Islam. I have reverted back to Islam. Islam is the truth and one day all you brothers inshallah will see the light! You need to understant the religion before making a decision. Sorry if i have hurt anyones feelings but most of you here dont know one bit about Islam and your making assumtions!"

Honestly if said person came up to my face and started giving it all he the great and started saying things about the light... i should say

Dam it Britain pick up your heels...
    Ignore the problem, it'll go away...

Comment

Create a new Muslim tax.....
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Ban all religion and jail the people who speak of religion after the ban.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

If they want to be the dominant religion in first world countries they’ve just got to start a breeding programme. This is not illegal and will be supported by the state. Suicide bombers are nuts, doing the opposite of what is required to win a war in the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            If they want to be the dominant religion in first world countries they’ve just got to start a breeding programme. This is not illegal and will be supported by the state. Suicide bombers are nuts, doing the opposite of what is required to win a war in the 21st century.
            The Scots tried that. Thank **** they're all ugly bastards and our women won't touch 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

".... I have reverted back to Islam. Islam is the truth and one day all you brothers inshallah will see the light! You need to understant [sic]the religion before making a decision. Sorry if i have hurt anyones feelings but most of you here dont know one bit about Islam and your[sic] making assumtions[sic]!"
              Islam seems to cause tautology and poor grammar and spelling; it should be banned on that basis alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                The Scots tried that. Thank **** they're all ugly bastards and our women won't touch 'em.
                Your missus just told you that to make you feel better. In reality we're half way through the genetic infiltration plan already.

And it's only Thursday ...
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Your missus just told you that to make you feel better. In reality we're half way through the genetic infiltration plan already.

And it's only Thursday ...

Just checking you're awake...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Just checking you're awake...
                    There's only 3 million of us jockanese blokes, and you've got about 30 million English roses. it's hard work staying awake after all that effort ...
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X