• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Twickenham Sunday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twickenham Sunday

Were any of the esteemed members present at the England / Barbarians match at Twickenham today?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Nope, but I drove past the Rugby Tavern at 11am and some lads were already well gone...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

From the home page:

"General
      "General issues affecting and of interest to contractors."

"Light Relief
      "For anything not too serious, now including sports-related banter and polls!."

Am I the only one who pays any attention to this stuff?

Still, if you put all this sports garbage over there it wouldn't increase your post count

And, much more important, it might interfere with the primacy of TPD

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        From the home page:

"General
        "General issues affecting and of interest to contractors."

"Light Relief
        "For anything not too serious, now including sports-related banter and polls!."

Still, if you put all this sports garbage over there it wouldn't increase your post count

And, much more important, it might interfere with the primacy of TPD
        All valid points ... however sport was not the main reason for this post - while at Twickers I saw a geeky looking chap wearing a T shirt with one of this boards favourite slogans...

Comment

Apologies for saying something positive on this site, but more important by far was saturday's game between Leicester and Wasps. What a fantastic game, fantastic atmosphere and what a send off for one of England's all time greatest sporting heroes Lawrence Dallaglio.

Lets hear it for Lawrence

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            yes

next

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              All valid points ... however sport was not the main reason for this post - while at Twickers I saw a geeky looking chap wearing a T shirt with one of this boards favourite slogans...
              HTH?

WHS?

Wilmslooooooooooooooow?

<< canned laughter >> ?
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                HTH?

WHS?

Wilmslooooooooooooooow?

<< canned laughter >> ?
                What a brilliant idea...
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  What a brilliant idea...

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    What a brilliant idea...
                    Will explaining the meaning of my Wiilllmmssllooww <<<canned laughter>>> t-shirt in the pub help me pull?

Comment

Working...
                    X