• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are we in a new age of Islamo-fascism?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we in a new age of Islamo-fascism?

In the sense that they won't rest till they've established muslim states in the West (which means there will have to be a war of attrition).
    Or do they have limited, rational and justifiable demands?
    Or something in between?
    Discuss, abuse Franco and/or Chico or whatever...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru
    In the sense that they won't rest till they've established muslim states in the West (which means there will have to be a war of attrition).
    Or do they have limited, rational and justifiable demands?
    Or something in between?
    Discuss, abuse Franco and/or Chico or whatever...
    I'm ready for war.

Comment

No they don't have limited, rational and justifiable demands and anyone who says they do is a big fibber.

Comment

Ann Coulter, Senate Judiciary Committee:

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

Newspaper Column, September 2001.
        Just thought we could do with the so-called "Christian" viewpoint on this one.

Comment

****...id give Ann Coulter a couple!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
            ****...id give Ann Coulter a couple!

Mailman
            Bag of bones, Mailman. Plus she looks like she's had one too many hair bleaches, sessions on the sunbed and face lifts. It'd be like going to bed with a bicycle. Oh, and she's a so-called "Christian". With some of those nice moderate views, e.g. kill all ragheads.

Comment

Does she take it up the Gary?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

I don't understand why everyone thinks that the Islamic terrorism is about spreading an Islamic state in the west... from what I understood the terrorism was a reaction so that the west withdraws from Iraq and Palestine... if the west stops interfering and withdraws from the middle-east then bothe the west and middle-easts' problems will be solved

Comment

Sandy, lay off the Pc-pills

Islam cannot live peacefully in the same world with civilisation. anyone who tells you differently is lying to you. I can't believe that any female raised in a western culture could countenance allowing Islam to become more powerful, do you really want to be a possession of your husband?
                  Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                    I can't believe that any female raised in a western culture could countenance allowing Islam to become more powerful...
                    As I've mentioned before, my hunch is she's far-eastern. But atleast she's one of a few on here who talk sense. Good on her!

Comment

Working...
                    X