• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

don't you just love....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't you just love....

Tax investigations !!!!
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Tell us more.

Comment

Average cost of a tax investigation : £50k
      Average amount of recovered tax : £5k

Simple economics...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Average cost of a tax investigation : £50k
        Average amount of recovered tax : £5k

Simple economics...

It's not a cost it's an investment of public money.

HTH

Comment

simple investingation into my benifits for last tax year, got to get all the receipts together and present them......as long as I have then (which I have) and the tax office are happy that it was purley for business needs then all should be ok.....if they decide that some are not just business need but personal as well then I'll have some extra tax to pay.

Its just the time it takes to get receipts. Did April and May last night and have about 40 receipts.....all need photo copying.
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

well I'd be happy with 37p !
            SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
            X