• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Three shirts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three shirts

I normally go through three shirts a week, I try to wear a shirt for two days, which leaves me a spare day to cover any disasters or splillages. How many shirts/blouses do you wear per week ?

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I normally go through three shirts a week, I try to wear a short for two days, which leaves me a spare day to cover any disasters or splillage. How many shirts/blouses do you wear per week ?

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I normally go through three shirts a week, I try to wear a shirt for two days, which leaves me a spare day to cover any disasters or splillages. How many shirts/blouses do you wear per week ?

Could we not have had a poll on this with a witty Andyw option?

I go topless to save on washing.

Comment

A shirt for 2 days? You, sir, are a chav and I claim my 5 Burberry hats.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Is that in binary?

Comment

1 a day at work. 1 a day after I get home and shower.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              A shirt for 2 days? You, sir, are a chav and I claim my 5 Burberry hats.
              Thats why I was asking, I have long suspected that I am a stinky chav, but I had no way of being sure. Thanks SasOcrates.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'm a scruff bag but I still wear a clean shirt every day !

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  1 a day at work. 1 a day after I get home and shower.
                  Likewise. A shirt for two days? Yuk.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

I couldn't give three shirts either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X