• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the credit crunch hits zopa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the credit crunch hits zopa

It's only 92p as almost all of my money was extracted from Zopa last year, but still...

As you're probably aware, one of your borrowers, XXXXXX has failed to make regular repayments to you.

Our collections agency, Credit Resources Solutions Ltd (CRS), have done everything they can to recover the £0.92 owed to you, short of taking court proceedings. In order for CRS to pursue the matter further it is necessary for them to acquire your loans in accordance with paragraph 6.7 of the Zopa Principles.

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    It's only 92p as almost all of my money was extracted from Zopa last year, but still...

Shall we have a whip round?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Shall we have a whip round?
      Yes please. I'm feeling poor.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
        Yes please. I'm feeling poor.
        In the meantime - check down the back of the sofa. You might find it there.

And if the whip does not raise enough - we will have a telefon for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          And if the whip does not raise enough - we will have a telefon for you.
          You mean you'll get Charles Bronson round to shoot him?
          Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

? Are you saying that you lent out some money through Zopa and you've lost all but 92p of it?

Comment

Working...
            X