• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That cutie posh puppy dog lady from the Apprentice.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That cutie posh puppy dog lady from the Apprentice.

That cutie posh puppy dog lady from the Apprentice......

Well she made the fatal error... she said "I don't want this job" on camera.

What a waste of 10 or so weeks, back to contracting for her I guess......

All that b*lltulip she spouted about wanting to go permie ... I reckon she just wanted to wing it in permiedom until the recession clears..... and also to boost her public / professional profile by being on the show (no tulip Sherlock !).

Its nice that 4 of them are in the final and not just 2, I think olde Sir Alan realises that he's got many candidates with good and bad qualities no clear winner that shines so he has to make that final judgement off the back of one more task.

Phewww this is worse than the Goldman Sachs interviewing process.

Oh and btw I've decided to marry Lucinda and we will have many children and live in our white washed Victorian 5 bedroom in Chelsea and have a totally eccentric Bourgeois existance, we are perfect for each other.

You're a bit slow:
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...pprentice.html
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

She's all yours.

Mine you better her than the gobby one.

Comment

I like the gobby one (claire) I have the perfect gob filler for her

Good too see the blonde snob ejected she just wanted to be on TV
        Last edited by pisces; 5 June 2008, 03:15.

Comment

I find it odd that you believe she had a plan of any note.

I've not seen this series, but I would assume the plan was "I want to be on the telly!"

Having seen some of the earlier series of that (appalling) show, it seems that this is the only strategy any of them have - which is why AMS fulfills his contractual obligations by putting the "winners" in charge of a doomed-to-fail project within Amstrad where he can get rid of them after a year and write them off as a tax loss.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I find it odd that you believe she had a plan of any note.

I've not seen this series, but I would assume the plan was "I want to be on the telly!"

Having seen some of the earlier series of that (appalling) show, it seems that this is the only strategy any of them have - which is why AMS fulfills his contractual obligations by putting the "winners" in charge of a doomed-to-fail project within Amstrad where he can get rid of them after a year and write them off as a tax loss.
            LOL I fully agree with you, it should be named 'The One Year Apprentice That Then Jumps Ship", many previous winners just don't last at Alan Sugars.

They must get sick of it ... 17 hour days and weekends and taxed beyond belief, that 100K musn't seem worth it.

Comment

Also I saw how he paired up the 2 teams and each team has got a clear stronger candidate / favourite of Sir Alan so he doesn't lose too much when he picks the 2 out of the winning team.

I reckon:

Alex (Favourite) / Helene Vs Lee / Claire (favourite)

All bets are on !

Comment

His choice

Slightly disagree with the Eliquant rationale here.
                He's put both Lee and Clare together as he would ideally like to choose between the two. Both similar street-fighters and bruisers - also educated in the 'University of Life', unlike somewhat posh Alex and (H)elena who may not fit his junkyard. Srallan hates well-spoken and educated people, that's a fact

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
                  Srallan hates well-spoken and educated people, that's a fact
                  You two would get on famously then.

Comment

Bit rich

That's a bit rich from someone that can't spell properly if I remember correctly. Did you also go to Thames Valley 'University' for 4 months OS?

Comment

Working...
                    X