• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time to apply Euro 2008 kiss of death

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to apply Euro 2008 kiss of death

Having killed off Lucinda's chances in the Apprentice, I now turn my attention to football predictions and say

France to win

(not just because we (Scotland) beat them twice in qualifying and can brag about beating the champions of Europe, no, really not)
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
    Having killed off Lucinda's chances in the Apprentice, I now turn my attention to football predictions and say

France to win

(not just because we (Scotland) beat them twice in qualifying and can brag about beating the champions of Europe, no, really not)
    You're Scottish? I thought you were an insectoid. I want my letter ("I") back!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      You're Scottish? I thought you were an insectoid. I want my letter ("I") back!
      I haven't been exactly my old self since I was killed by the Master, and resurrected on Earth.
      If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Comment

I haven't been exactly my old self since I was killed by the Master, and resurrected on Earth.
        Mind you, looking like you do and living in Scotland, no-one would notice anything out of the ordinary.

Comment

France to win

former champions of Europe.

Comment

Why is this thread in general and not in Light Relief?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Why is this thread in general and not in Light Relief?
              The obvious answer is that it's easier to hide pointless threads about trivia in General

Comment

Working...
              X