• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ASIC Design Contract in South of France

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASIC Design Contract in South of France

Hi,

I'm working in the south of france for 6 months, and there is another vacancy.
    The requirement is for verilog asic design (not FPGA), and some real knowledge of ARM SoC designs.
    If you have that and fancy some sunshine and wine, then I canput you in touch either with the client directly (I dunno if they take contractors direct or not... might be worth a go tho') or with the agent who I work through.

Simon.

ASIC

Is it for Texas Instruments?

Comment

Re: ASIC

No its not TI... though I know most of the ASIC jobs advertised for the south of France are! I've worked there before myself... do you know TI in France... have you worked there before?
      I am the first contractor this company has used at this site (unbelievable given its size!), so its not something thats out there with the agencies yet. However.... my french agent is approaching some UK agents about working with him to fill this, so if you are interested and want to avoid the rush..!!

For you info its nearer Marseilles than Nice (TI), so not the Cote d'Azur, but it is Provence... so its still blue skies and sunshine and hot summers, and less than half hour drive from the med.

Comment

Working...
      X